Already know what you're looking for?

Private Investigator » Entry Pathways

Prior Work Experience

To work as a private investigator you must obtain a licence from the Ministry of Justice. A private investigator's licence can be issued either in the name of the individual or in the name of the company. If the licence is issued in the name of a company then all employees must obtain a Certificate of Approval as a Responsible Employee of a Licensed Private Investigator.